- Enter your home in a few simple pushes of a button
- Easy to install, program and use
- Eliminates the need for keys
- Back-lit panel for increased visibility
- Sleek style to complement your home’s interior
What is SmartCode?
- Electronic keyless entry deadbolts and levers
- With a personal code, enables entrance to the home with just a few simple pushes of a button
- Only product in its category to feature a motorized deadbolt for convenient one-touch locking
- Eliminates the need for a key
Why Should I Choose a SmartCode Electronic Lever?
- SmartCode Touchpad Electronic Lever integrates style into door hardware throughout the home
- One touch locking convenience
- Four customizable access codes for increased security
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver – no hardwiring required
- Fits Standard doors with no screw holes required
- Ideal for small/home office, utility/storage room, interior garage/side door, wine cellar and more
How does SmartCode work?
- Quick and easy to install; requires no hard wiring and is powered by four (4) AA batteries
- Program a personal code between four and eight digits and assign a temporary code to whoever needs it; delete and reprogram as needed
- Activate or deactivate the system’s automatic door locking feature with 30-second delay
- Ability to utilize Home Connect to enable the lock to communicate with other items in home, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat, and entertainment system
How secure is a lock with SmartCode technology?
- Features Kwikset’s SmartKey Re-Key Technology with BumpGuard™ protection when needed as back-up
- With SmartKey, SmartCode locks pass the most stringent lock-picking standard, UL 437, par. 11.6
In what finishes is SmartCode available?
- Lifetime Brass, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze
Where are SmartCode locks available?
- Home centers and hardware stores nationwide