- Kevo™ Touch-to-Open Smart Locks: Kevo Bluetooth-enabled smart locks provide customers with the industry’s only Touch-to-Open experience. With Kevo, your phone becomes your key, allowing users to lock or unlock the door with the touch of a finger to the smart lock when an authorized device is within Bluetooth range. This patented technology adds a level of convenience unmatched by other smart locks by eliminating the need to fumble for keys. The second generation lock, which started shipping in August 2016, provides the same Touch-to-Open experience available in Kevo 1st Gen teamed with a refined user experience, sleeker design and added security features. Kevo also boasts Kwikset’s patented SmartKey security with a rekey feature that allows builders to re-key the deadbolt after work is completed at the home, ensuring the future homeowner’s safety by eliminating a security risk due to unreturned keys. The second-generation Kevo smart lock is available now at select retailers for $229 MSRP.
- Kevo Convert: Kevo Convert is an easy-to-use conversion kit that transforms Kwikset and other manufacturers’ deadbolts into smart locks at an affordable price. Upon purchasing Kevo Convert, quickly replace the interior of the current lock, within minutes transforming the existing deadbolt into a smart lock. Providing the ability to control your existing deadbolt through the proven, simple-to-use Kevo app without sacrificing style, Kevo Convert is perfect for high-style builds where connected technology is still a priority. Kevo Convert started shipping in December 2016 and is available for purchase now at select retailers for $149 MSRP.
- Kevo Plus: Kevo Plus adds remote access capabilities and enhanced features to Kevo 1st Gen, Kevo 2nd Gen and Kevo Convert. Kevo Plus establishes direct, online connectivity to Kevo, allowing customers to lock and unlock Kevo from their smartphones from anywhere in the world. Kevo Plus is a service upgrade for Kevo 1st and 2nd Gen smart locks and Kevo Convert. The upgrade is available through the Kevo app or MyKevo.com for $99.99, with no monthly fees or associated costs. Kwikset also engineers its Kevo portfolio so its smart locks and conversion kits integrate with a wide range of smart home products, ensuring homeowners can easily configure a smarter home.
- Android Wear: Lock or unlock Kevo directly from an untethered Android Wear device, like Moto360 smart watch, for on-the-go convenience
- Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Wi-Fi Thermostats: Seamlessly connect Kevo to compatible Honeywell thermostats to enable greater energy saving potential with each lock or unlock of Kevo
- IFTTT: Build applets on IFTTT that trigger actions with other smart home devices in the home upon locking or unlocking Kevo smart locks and smart lock conversion kits
- Nest Learning Thermostat: Trigger home temperature adjustments and energy savings with Nest Learning Thermostat by locking or unlocking Kevo
- Ring Video Doorbell: Sync Ring and Kevo to see and speak with guests at the front door via the Ring app, then unlock Kevo, all from a smartphone
- SkyBell HD Doorbell: Kevo is the first smart lock to directly integrate with Skybell, allowing homeowners to unlock the door for guests direct from the Skybell app For additional information, including product requests and access to high res images, please visit KwiksetPressKit.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. About Kwikset Kwikset is the leading residential lock manufacturer, making homeowners feel safe since 1946. Kwikset works hard to understand the world you live in, so that we can do everything we can to protect it. The company’s unwavering commitment to meeting homeowners’ needs has inspired its innovative lock portfolio that includes patented SmartKey deadbolts, keyless entry combination locks, connected home technology, first-to-market smart lock, Kevo and a wide variety of styles and finishes. Our interior and exterior door products provide customers with the quality, technology, durability and style they want while guaranteeing the highest level of security. Headquartered in Orange County, Calif., Kwikset is part of the Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPB). Kwikset products are sold online and through retailers and distributors throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia. Visit us at http://kwikset.com and http://kwiksetpresskit.com.